Convenient & Robust lighting for a variety of applications
Link-Light is a convenient solar lighting solution for applications where the solar engine needs to be remotely located. It provides robust and reliable lighting for a variety of internal and external lighting applications using safe low-voltage DC power provided from discretely located solar engines.
Common applications include underpasses, BBQ shelters, car ports, canopy walkways, billboards, bus shelters and the uplighting of sculptures and trees. Link-Light is an optimum choice for applications where lighting needs to be sustainable, grid-free and aesthetically pleasing but where direct sun exposure is not available.
All electronic components of the system are integrated in the mono-crystalline solar engine. They also house Leadsun’s patented dual battery system that provides double the life expectancy compared to traditional solar batteries.
The programmable controller and smart-eye PIR motion sensor provides responsive and autonomous dimming of the LED throughout the night delivering high quality illumination where and when you need it the most.
- Design: Modular with fully integrated components.
- Configuration: Multiple linked luminaires available light distribution over long distances.
- Luminaire: Wide range of mounting options.
- LED Light Head: L3LL10-20S12, T2, 3000K, 10W (Alternatives available, if required)
- Installation: Plug & play wiring.
- Control: EDGE wireless monitoring & controls
- Adaptive: PIR Motion sensor
- Power: Safe 12V DC power.
- Battery: Dual LiFePO4 with patented battery management system.
- Solar module: Wide range of Leadsun AE solar engine options.
- Optional: Protective cages.
- Public Toilets
- Signage – Billboards, wayfinding
- Shelters – BBQ, picnic, bus, car ports
- Uplights – Sculptures, trees, fountains