Compact lighting for larger areas
Featuring solar panels ranging from 130 to 390W with a battery capacity of up to 2,304Wh, the AE6 system is perfect for lighting large public areas such as car parks and city plazas. Double-sided Mono-crystalline PV units optimise efficiency by capturing reflective solar energy and a Pulse-Width Modulation (PWM) smart-controller enables smooth and responsive dimming via activation of the built-in motion-sensor. Added to this, the pre- programmed LED power output enables the use of smaller solar panels and batteries whilst still providing ample light when required. The solar module integrates all the key electronic components including an innovative dual LiFePO4 lithium-ion battery system that withstands frequent charging & discharging cycles, delivering sustained and reliable power throughout the night. Best-in-class LED chips ensure bright and crisp illumination for up to 15 years.
This is a set-and-forget standalone solution.
Leadsun’s AE6 series is wholly modular, making maintenance and upgrading quick, easy and affordable. Combine it with a lowerable pole, and installation becomes a two-man job done in a matter of minutes.
Solar module power output
Lithium battery capacity
Roadways and Streets
Lithium-Ion Battery System
Monocrystalline Solar Module
Advanced LED Lighting System
Tell us how we can light up your next project
AE6 matching lowerable pole: EZYwinch
The pole is lowered and raised with the aid of a ‘demountable’ manual winch frame that attaches to the lower section of the pole. The pole effortlessly and safely lowers to the ground and then can be easily ‘winched’ back up to its standing position.
- Suitable for all industrial and public access areas
- Tilting of pole can usually be carried out by a single operator
- Demountable winch assembly allows for a safe installation whilst also reducing costs on multiple installations
- Constructed in high tensile steel and hot dip galvanised after fabrication for durability
- Secure lockable access panel requires unique tool to access internal locking mechanisms
- Internal locking and preventative fail mechanism for additional security.